We invite proposals for symposia for the FENS Regional Meeting 2021 (FRM2021), which will take place in Kraków, Poland, 25-27 August 2021.
Symposia submitters should be FENS members, though this is not an absolute requirement. Diversity of age, gender, and affiliation of the speakers will be preferred. The conference registration fee will be waived and lodging costs will be refunded to speakers only. The length of the talks should be 20 minutes, with 5 minutes for discussion. Any special requests with regards to presentation equipment or time allocation must be indicated in the proposal. Members of the Scientific Committee can neither propose a symposium, nor be speakers in a symposium.
Please address any inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A symposium proposal must include:
- the name, affiliation and full contact details of the submitter(s), who will be the chairperson(s),
- a title (max. 15 words),
- a short description of the subject (max. 50 words),
- a list of 4 speakers, with contact details, who expressed their consent to participate,
- titles and short summaries of the proposed presentations (max. 120 words each including title), with 1-2 citations,
- a disclosure of potential conflicts of interest,
- a GDPR statement.
Symposia proposals should be sent as a .pdf document to: email@example.com before 20 October 2020 (please include the words "symposium submission" in the e-mail title).
The Scientific Committee will notify the submitter about symposium acceptance before 14 December 2020, and announce the results on the conference webpage after 20 December 2020.