The Department of Education and Psychology invites outstanding candidates to apply for an Open Rank Faculty Position beginning in the 2023 academic year (October 2022). The academic rank will be matched to the candidate's qualifications.
- Ph.D. in one of the content areas of cognitive psychology, with preference given to one of the following: cognitive psychology, neuropsychology, neuroscience, cognitive sciences, or applied cognitive psychology
- Post-doctoral studies – an advantage
- Proven research skills on an international level
- Excellent Hebrew didactic written skills
- Ability to develop and update OUI undergraduate and graduate-level psychology courses; specifically, the writing of textbooks and online pedagogic materials
- Ability to teach graduate courses in cognitive psychology
- Ability to advise and guide advanced-degree students
Please submit the following information to: PsychologyCv@openu.ac.il
- CV and list of publications
- Research statement, including future research plans and research requirements
- A cover letter that describes your potential contribution to the study of cognitive psychology at the Open University
- Three letters of recommendation, to be sent directly to the above email address.
Deadline for submitting applications: 31 October 2021.