At the earliest possible date we are looking to support our team with a research assistant with a focus on research - general psychology (75 %) in the project "Automatized task-set reconfiguration: Mechanisms underlying practice-related improvement in task-switching performance" funded by the German Research Foundation. The project is headed by Prof. Dr. Tilo Strobach and Prof. Dr. Mike Wendt. The project is limited to 36 months.
- Programming of behavioral experiments designed in the project
- Coordination and execution of the experiments
- Evaluation, modeling and documentation of the data
- Completed university degree (Master's, university diploma or comparable) in psychology
- Documented interest in basic psychological research
- Potential experience in the programming of experiments
- Interest in in-depth statistical evaluations
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in using relevant statistical programs
- the opportunity to do a doctorate
- intensive academic support through regular discussion of current research
- Collaboration and travel to cooperation partners
- Support in the preparation of conference papers and English-language publications
Please send your informative application (incl. CV, degree certificates, list of publications if applicable, thesis) by December 10, 2023, preferably by email in a single PDF file, to tProf. Dr. Tilo Strobach.
Application deadline: 10 December 2023