Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin offers a position of a Research fellow (m/w/d) with part-time employment (65%) - E 13 TV-L HU (SFB 1412 "Register"). Scientific research in the SFB (“Register”) third-party funded project with the title “Situation-register congruence meets morphosyntax and verb-argument violations: real-time and post-sentence comprehension”; research on the effects of congruence between situations and language registers in adulthood using simple behavioural experiments, eye tracking, and EEG (electroencephalography), and the creation of a stimulus database.
- university degree or doctorate in Psycholinguistics, Cognitive Science, Linguistics, Psychology, Cognitive Neuroscience (or other relevant fields of research)
- very good knowledge of eye tracking and/or EGG (execution, data analysis)
- basic knowledge of a programming or scripting language
- good knowledge of statistics
- very good knowledge of German and English (oral and written)
- structured, independent and disciplined working style and high motivation
Please send your application (including a letter of motivation, CV, names of 2-3 referees in one pdf, named “YOURNAME_ReferenceNumber.pdf”), quoting the reference number DR/227/20, in electronic form as 1 pdf (< 6MB) to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 7 January 2021