Two Troland Research Awards of $75,000 are given annually to recognize unusual achievement by early-career researchers (preferably 45 years of age or younger) and to further empirical research within the broad spectrum of experimental psychology. Additional information, including past recipients, eligibility requirements, and more, can be found at http://bit.ly/troland.
All nominations must be submitted online. Unless otherwise stated, the following materials must be submitted:
- A letter from the nominator describing the candidate's work and why he or she should be selected for the award. No more than three (3) pages.
- Curriculum vitae. No more than two (2) pages (similar to CVs included with NSF proposals).
- Bibliography listing no more than twelve (12) of the nominee's most significant publications.
- Suggested citation. A 50-word summary stating why the nominee should be considered for this award. (Citation examples)
- Two letters of support. Support letters must be written by individuals from institutions outside both the nominator's and the nominee’s institution. Up to three letters of support are accepted.
Nominations accepted through Monday, October 3, 2022. Please help spread the word that the nomination process is underway.